Financial Services Industry Membership
This level of membership is available to any state, national or foreign bank, state or federal savings bank or savings and loan association, trust company, insurance company, securities broker/dealer, or other corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, or partnership, that provides financial services as its primary business and that is doing business in Illinois, but is not eligible to be a Voting Member (as defined by IBA bylaws).
After completing the application form, an IBA Bank Services representative will contact you to discuss membership benefits and membership dues.
View Members »
Benefits (may not apply to all levels)
- Online Compliance Training - Take advantage of free online compliance training through Regulatory University, saving your bank hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars each year.
- IBA Insurance Services - The IBA offers multiple options for your employee benefits including fully-insured and partially self-funded medical plans. In addition, we offer Life, Dental, LTD, STD and Vision plans. Financial institution coverages include Blanket Bond, D & O, Cyber Liability, Social Networking Liability, Employment Practice Liability and Property/Casualty.
- Education and Training for All Your Employees - The IBA provides premier training for all employees - from teller training and commercial real estate lending seminars to consumer lending classes and CFO forums - at substantial savings for members.
- Networking - Encourage your employees to help shape the industry by serving on an IBA committee. Member bank employees also are eligible to network at regional and statewide membership events.
- Representation in Springfield and in Washington, D.C. - Belong to the most powerful banking trade association in the state and benefit from our seasoned GR team that is considered one of the best in the Statehouse.
- Partners and Discounts - The IBA partners with a number of elite firms that offer member banks exclusive services and substantial discounts. These include discounted office products through Office Depot, IT consulting, human resource tools and insurance services, just to name a few.
- Information - The IBA is the leading statewide information resource in the industry. Not only do we provide you with 24/7 information through our state-of-the-art website and award-winning publications, but we also are the "go-to" source for media outlets throughout the state. The IBA's Illinois Banker magazine (digital and print) and our widely-read e-newsletters provide you with the most current information and programs available.
- Preferred Vendors and Associate Members - With nearly 20 Preferred Vendors and nearly 200 Associate Members to serve your needs, the IBA covers the gamut when it comes to companies that can help you, your employees and your bottom line.
- IBA Compliance Division - The IBA Compliance Division provides members with a multitude of resources to meet our industry's growing regulatory challenges - including an online compliance forum - and the Compliance Helpdesk, staffed by experienced IBA attorneys, is available to answer your most pressing compliance questions. Simply call 1-800-GO-TO-IBA.
- Specialty Conferences - Offering both educational and networking opportunities, IBA conferences keep Illinois banks up to date and informed of industry issues on a more specialized basis. Our wide variety of conferences has something for everyone and is capped by our Annual Conference & Trade Show.
- Fraud Prevention Tools - Save thousands of dollars in fraud losses by taking advantage of our Fraud Prevention Tools, including Senior Crimestoppers Program, Fraud-Net, "No Hats, No Hoods, No Sunglasses" Program, Thumbprint Signature Program and much more.
- Publications - The IBA offers a wide variety of publications, including the Bank Compensation and Benefits Survey, Guide to Basic Banking (English and Spanish) and the Illinois Bank Directory.