This organization membership is provided to firms offering products or services to the financial services industry. By joining as an Associate Member, firms gain a competitive edge and reach key markets. After completing the application form, an IBA Associate Member representative will contact you to confirm membership. Associate Member Fee: $1,300 First Year / $1,000 Annual Renewal
Join Now »
- Attend networking events, such as golf outings and regional programs.
- Receive member rates for all IBA events.
- Be recognized in the Illinois Banker magazine and the IBA e-newsletter.
- Be featured in three directories: the IBA's Annual Bank Directory, an annual issue of the Illinois Banker magazine, and the IBA website, which includes a brief company description and a link to the company's website and company representative's e-mail.
- Receive a call for proposals for each IBA conference, including the Annual Conference and Trade Show. Associate Member submissions are given first consideration.
- Submit informative articles for the Illinois Banker magazine, at no cost, to the IBA's editorial committee for review. Associate Members receive first consideration.
- Receive an Excel spreadsheet of all Illinois banks, including contact information, which may be used for marketing purposes.
- Have priority when reserving space at an IBA Trade Show. New members receive a 10% discount.
- All sponsorship opportunities, including the Annual Conference & Trade Show, are reserved exclusively for IBA Members.
- Have the opportunity to participate on one of seven IBA Committees, including the Associate Member Committee.
- Exclusive opportunity to advertise in the IBA Annual Bank Directory (circulated to more than 1,200 financial institution executives).
- Receive a 10% discount on advertising rates in the Illinois Banker magazine.
- Receive a subscription to the Illinois Banker magazine, the IBA's Annual Bank Directory, and communications on upcoming events, educational opportunities and the latest industry news, including the IBA e-newsletter and Week in Review.
- Be eligible for discounts on office supplies through IBA's Preferred Vendor program with Office Depot.